1.07.2013

porsche 911 turbo '88

This is one of the reasons I couldn't finish the two lotus before.....
A very good friend celebrated his 40th birthday and I built a porsche 911 turbo as a present for him.
Is the first time I built a non-formula one model and it was quite difficult to achieve a good result. The kit is very basic (it has no engine detail) but, as always in tamiya kits, the fitting is perfect. I also used a homemade decals (the same he has in the original car) and they worked well.
let's go to finish the two lotus!







2 comments:

tsita said...

OH MY GOOD!
this is perfecte! I love it!

FANTABULOUS!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! You did tour best and improved the model with few customised details! That's one of the best gifts you could think for a porsche's fan mate!
I always thought that this amazing car should be painted in orange matt color...shouldnt it?

Best wishes for the two lotus' new challenge! We'll be expecting for news on your blog