11.02.2009

mclaren mp4/13 -02

After few weeks working on a plane that a friend asked to me, I could start working on the mp4/13.
I'll try to show to you all the steps of this WIP.
First of all I painted all the inner parts with flat black.
As the test car don't use cameras on board, I cut the camera on the top of the body.
I also cut the moulded parts to join the cone nose.
A first test fitting. This part will be covered with a photoetched plate.
The guiding lines to paint the GP version were sanded.
I glued the different parts of the cowling and sanded the joint. The hole to put the camera was also filled with putty and sanded.
As I don't want to put the seat before to paint the body, I opened the hole under the body to make it bigger to put the seat from the underside at the final time.

No comments: