9.07.2009

benetton B192 -05

I couldn't wait to make a test fitting... the car looks promising.
The inner parts were airbrushed with semigloss black and I applied the front nose decal.
I worked on the dashboard and the steering painting the switches using a toothpick.
I put the decals and glued the parts. The dashboard is finished.
I also started the work on the wheels. I drilled a Ø0.4mm hole where the air valves will be placed.
Finally, I applied the decals on the rims. Tonight I will apply the rims logo decals, the tyre valves and I'll wait some days to airbrush a clear coat. Then, I will airbrush the tyre logos using a template.

1 comment:

Caspervc said...

Great! Love your work

I'm currently working on the same kit, and keeping some WIP's on a (dutch) forum. you can see my progress here:

http://forum.modelbrouwers.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23744