10.21.2012

lotus 79 rebaque / martini -05

It's time to post a new update....
I worked on the detailing of the rebaque version. I painted the battery that's placed on the nose and added a piece of a spare decal, two rivets and some wiring. Some more wiring were glued to the oil cilinders and behind the velocity stacks.
I also worked on the martini version. I wasn't happy with the paint (some orange peel was visible) and sanded all body parts and painted them again. The seatbelts were glued on both cars too.
And finally I couldn't resist to make a little test fitting.....

Yesterday I started the work on decaling the body parts, so I hope I'll post a new update soon!

rebaque version






martini version





5 comments:

Motorsport Modeller said...

Loving the details you are adding. Excellent work so far.

Motorsport Modeller said...

How is progress going on these two??? Looking good so far.

f120 said...

Hi,
thank you for your nice words!
Last week I started decaling the models and yesterday I airbrushed 2K clearcoat.
I hope to take some pictures this week and I'll post them as soon as I can!
thank you very much again!

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

Motorsport Modeller said...

How has the decalling gone on the builds???