1.18.2010

mclaren mp4/13 -06

I started working on the front nose. I decaled it with CF sms decal and glued the p.e. parts painted with flat black.
The reservoirs were painted and glued and added some wiring. Still need some job to finish it.
I also finished the calipers. I painted them with xf-56, painted the ap logos and put a temperature sensor decal. I also added a little detail using 0.3mm steel wire.
And I started the work on the rear suspension arms. I first cut the tamiya piece to use the parts from the top studio set.
I painted and glued the suspension srpings from top studio and added some connectors. Next step will be decal the suspension arms with CF and attach them to the springs.
I'm working in too many little parts at the same time......I hope to finish them soon and start working on the engine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A really nice job! Don¡t give up!


kfk