3.08.2009

ferrari 126C2 -04

I started working on the dashboard. I removed all rims in plastic wich will be replaced for p.e. parts.

I glued the photoetched part and after I painted the whole piece with flatblack.
Once the paint dryed, I lightly sanded the surface of the rims until the metal came on again.
The dashboard is finished. I applied the decals and I used some weldings from an electronic plate to simulate the switches.
I also worked on the engine parts. I rolled up a thin wire to simulate the spring on this engine part.
The engine is going on. Still need some work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

outstanding build. I also am also building the same kit as you. Forgive me if I follow some of your steps. My question is on the fit of the top engine plate that sits between cylinder heads on top. I think in needs to set lower in engine block it should set flush, under camshaft covers. there are minor ribs it sets on. pictures of real engine show the same, that the camshaft cover sets over that upper plate. jack