12.15.2008

jaguar R01 -6

I started working on the wooden plank undeneath the car. The first step was paint a light brown base. As you can see, the rear wing plates are also near to be finished.
I airbrushed some coats of different mixtures of brown and flat black

I sanded the surface with 800-1000 grid from front to rear, drybrushed some wooden lines and repeated the airbrushing of brown and flat black
And here's the finalt result. I'm quite happy with it.




I also painted the rims with gold. I only have to put the tyre valves and clear coat with TS-13.





1 comment:

albert jb said...

Once I had a problem with that. When it was nearly finished I drop something that made a stain on the surface and I had to start again and sand it everything. You made a very polite job. Congratulations!