11.07.2008

tyrrell 020 -3

Finally today I receveid the new studio27decals from mediamix hooby. They look superb and allows you to build different liverys of the tyrrell 020 and also the winter test car. Can't wait to use them.

I started decalling the rear wing. As I'm building stefano modena's car,I put the yellow stripes on the upper elements. Only a clear coat ,some polishing and some more bolts are nedded to finish it.

I started the work on wheels. I like to see the wheels looking used so I mounted them on my dremmel tool and sanded the tyre surface a little bit.

Here you can see the difference beetween the original tyres of the kit and the wheels after some sanding work. Next step will be apply the decals, put the tyre valve on the rims and apply a little black wash....

1 comment:

albert jb said...

Impressionant la tècnica de desgast de rodes. M'he quedat flipat! T'has inventat tu el sistema???? Queden de muerte les rodes! greetings